Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Single n Free


Okay so for those who know me.. n the REAL me ... yall know I was in a recent "relationship", which sooner rather than later turned, to, a "relationshit!"-DC;) I was feelin the conversations, he had jokes for dayss... so u know im a sucka for a man who can make me laugh... & there was a level of comfort with him that I never really had with anyone else. There were no initinal RED FLAGS. But there was somethin there-- lerking deep in those ligh brown/hazle eyes.. So things are intense at this point..& mind you im a class lady so we kept our first kiss till the 3rd date. & what a kiss that was. That is somethin that ima tell my grand kids (if i ever have/adopt any) We stood there in the subway station n it was raining outside.. he pulled me close n we kissed n ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ *SPARKSSSSSS* fa real.. he shocked me on my mouth. LOL so that was my downfall... that spark is the reason i got hooked, sprung, goo goo gaa gaa... LOL anyways I sure was feeliin him. & he was right there always. .....or so it seemed but things are never what they seem. Soon the phone calls never happened.. his texts got shorter, those one worded kinda texts.. & oo hhh i should let my readers know... Im a lady in the streets but a ***** in tha sheetz so his mom didn't take that much of a likin to me lol.. Yeah we had a "fall out" you can say.....so anyways..HE just began to put little to no effort into the "relationship" & eventually, after gettin tired of makin excsuses for him...I WALKED AWAY. Today is that day :D & I have to say im not that upset by it(much).. yes my ego n trust are brused a lil.. but, nothing a good day at Holts&Tiffanys, with some awsome friends, a tub of Ben & Jerrys, & great movies like Bridgit Jones Diary.Mr&Mrs Smith.&Serendipity I will be back to my old Sexy FIERCE DIVA self... ;) ... Im single n free back on tha prowl, I thought it was worth it.... iiunno how..... ;)

2 comments: