Saturday, June 27, 2009

who's real, who's fake

i dunno whose gone thru this before, but i've been here a few times..........

i met this guy a while back and everything seemed cool ya kno. he knew what i wanted in the "relationship" and vise versa. at least thats what i thought. i told this guy it was purely sexual, but as the weeks went by he started cathing feelings. BOOOOO.

now, i had my heart broken once and i am not about to let it happen again. so i let this guy keep seeing me until i couldn't take the lovey dovey shit no more. i let things cool down to the point where he was calling me down, wanting to se me. i eventually went cuz the dick was real good. stupid me right, cuz why did his "baby momz" call me the other day. i was shocked and amazed to here her voice on my celly.


so here is the bottom line to the story............... do i keep seeingthis guy, or should i cut him loose??? he is moving loose by not handling his AFFAIRS properly and i don't feel like changin my number again



i would love to hear your thoughts, holla back

No comments:

Post a Comment