Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mind Games


I have a friend, and she has been dating this guy for a few months. Everythin is goin criss... just a few bumps in the road.. (road blocks) LOL ... she found earrings who were not hers in his room, and this guy will go a day ...and sometimes two days with out callin/textin her. So when she asked him about the earings, he says "They are yours?!".... LOL riiiight ! So, then he continues to say how they are his momz, or from his ex--cuz "thats the kidna stuff that gets left behind here". Nigga i don't give a fuck! Clean out ur old girls shit... fa real. On the other hand she can't shake this feeling that mayb he is actually tellin the truth. Now, what kinda man will go a day or two without talkin to their woman. "I miss you" he says... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight if you did, then when i text you, you would actually answer. & when he don't answer- heaven forbid she should try to call him... cuz he won't pick up. Nor will he call her the next day--- he may send a text. & the funny thing is that when she tries to tell him how she feels, he just acts nonchalount- like it don't phase him that his girl is feelin ways. It is not hard to pick up your phone twice a day to tell your girl how your day is goin--& see how hers is goin. Why are guys such jerks. & why do us women love to do this to ourselves?

3 comments:

  1. Good one!, Guys r way too out of control these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right, and homie has the nerve to tell the Girl, "It aint like that baby, I didn't have my phone with me". So she says, "There is always something..."... n this nigga says "Then let there be nothing." LIKE wtf does that mean? So she asked him-- we done then? Ofcourse dude got shook n whatnot n was like "Baby, it was just one day, don't wanna end this so chill out." LOL jeeeeZ! BOYS these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!
    GOOD THING U BLOGGED BOUT THIS..CUZ I WAS IN THE SAME SITUATION LIKE I WAS GOING WIT THIS GUY 4 BOUT 2 MONTHS AND IT WAS ALL GOOD @ FIRST HE LIKE YEAH U MY GIRL, I REALLY LIKE U, SO WE WOULD TALK AND TEXT ALL DAY..DEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I DONT HEAR FROM HIM IN TWO DAYS SO I CALL LIKE DAMN I HEARD FROM U HE INSTANTLY HIT ME WITH THE "I MISS U" NIGGA PLZ TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT HE KEPT DOING SHIT LIKE THAT, I HAD TO LET HIM GO HE HAD A BIG NON CHALOUNT ATTITUDE THAT USE TO PISS ME OFF.HE REALLY JUS WANTED ME 4 A LIL WHILE HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING NIGGAS AINT SHIT THESE DAYS THATS WHY I PLAY THEM THE WAY I DO UGHHH

    ReplyDelete