Sunday, May 31, 2009

Say What You Mean

"I'll call you later" he said. Ha! Later has come and long gone, and I sit here staring at my phone. :( What kinda relationship am I in? He says to text him, call him... but what is the use when you get no response?! Sometimes hours will go by with no communication. Now im not one of those begging girls, but I am a woman, and we need attention. I ain't trying to have hour long convos... but a bitch misses his voice sometimes and it would be a nice surprise if a nigga would call once or twice just to say hi. Just to say he misses me and is thinkin about me. But NOOOOO .... boys are too stubborn and too sometimesish. But as soon as us women switch it up and dont call them back, or dont text them back right away, they will go off! Like "Yo I told you to call me....yeah ? yeah? aiight w/e!"
Nahmean?....so dubble stardard. Little things like this can make or break a relationship, espicially in it early stages. I mean if my "man" sayS he is gonna call I expect a fuckin call. Little shit like this is what makes the difference in a relationship. Women need the little things more than the big thangs. We dont care if you take us out a few times a week, or buy us randome shit..... we want QT(quality time)- Cute lil notes(texts) a call here or there outta tha blue to say hi, i miss you, thinkin of you... xoxo... SHIT AINT HARD --GET IT TOGETHER! Call me old fashon, when you are in a relationship both of you have to make compramises to keep the other happy. I like being a priority in my mans life, not an option. So to all tha BOYS out there(tryin to be men....) SAY WHAT YOU MEAN! And if you aint gonna do somthin then dont say you will. Come Correct! All you gotta do is come REAL!

1 comment: